Wilmington Beer Week – Wilmington, Delaware
February 28 – March 5, 2023
Presented by Out & About Magazine
A Celebration of Local Brew
RSVP & invite friends on Facebook:
Wilmington Beer Week Passport
Sample Local Brew & Win A Night on the Town!
The Wilmington Beer Week Passport is simple. Here’s how it works:
- Download and print a copy of the Wilmington Beer Week Passport HERE
- Download and print a copy of the Wilmington Beer Week Passport HERE
- Visit at least 5 of the participating breweries or restaurants and have your Passport stamped at each
- Take a photo of your completed Passport and email to Contact@tsnpub.com
- Enjoy Sours brewed by a collaboration of Wilmington Beer Week brewers
- All 5 Collaboration Beers on tap (3 Sours, 1 Lager, 1 IPA)
- Additional on tap
- Joe Jam Sour (Bellefonte Brewing)
- A10 Overtime Lager (Wilmington Brew Works)
- Turntable Tuesday at their Vinyl Pop-Up shop
- Vinyl Vendors (Squeezebox Records, Wonderland Vinyl, and 2 private dealers)
- Meet The Brewers
- Wilmington-based comic book artist Pat Higgins
- Books & Bagels
- Girl Scout Cookies
- Enjoy Signature Wilmington area Hazy and West Coast IPAs
- Collaboration Beer – Three Threads IPA
- A collaborative West Coast-style IPA brewed for Wilmington Beer Week, by local Delaware breweries. Its medium malt body is balanced by assertive hop bitterness, and complemented by intense flavors of citrus and pine from an abundance of Centennial, Columbus, Citra and Simcoe hops.
- ABV: 6.8% | IBUs: 70
- On Tap:
- Iron Hill Brewery Wilmington – Three Threads IPA
- Autumn Arch Beer Project – Table Juicy
- Argilla Brewing Company – 7 Day IPA
- Bellefonte Brewing Company – Small Wonder
- Dew Point Brewing Company – Piedmont Pale Ale
- First State Brewing Company – Transcendent Destiny
- Midnight Oil Brewing Company – Impulse IPA
- Stewarts Brewing Company – Spaced Invader
- Stitch House Brewing Company – Big Stitch Nick
- Twisted Irons Brewing Company – YKMF IPA
- Wilmington Brew Works – Undeliverable Mail
- 1937 Brewing Company – Always in Play
- Meet the Brewers – Several brewers from participating breweries will be in attendance
- Watch the Atlantic 10 Women’s Basketball Championship while enjoying Signature Wilmington area Lagers and a Special Lagers brewed by a collaboration of Wilmington Beer Week brewers:
- Stitch House + Wilmington Brew Works + Iron Hill (“Drinks with Friends” German Pilsner)
- Bellefonte Brewery (Cascade Lager)
- Wilmington Brew Works (Helles lager)
- Iron Hill (Czech Pilsner)
- Twisted Iron Brewery (Czech Lager)
- Happy Hour extends through the watch party
- $2 off Skillets
- Meet The Brewers
- “Art of Beer” – an Art Loop Wilmington Event. Meet the artists behind the creative and colorful graphics featured on the cans of Wilmington area brewers:
Phojoegraphy – Joe Hoddinott (Twisted Irons Craft Brewing Co)
Pat Higgins (Wilmington Brew Works)
- Featuring Wilmington area brews and light fare
For more info, visit the Facebook event HERE.
This Event has SOLD OUT!
Saturday 3/4: Brewers Reserve Rare Beer Tasting (5-7pm)
Tickets: $50. Includes 6.5oz. pour of all beers with accompanying charcuterie board. For tickets, PURCHASE HERE:
Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant
Riverfront, Wilmington – upstairs
620 Justison St., Wilm., DE 19801
Enjoy charcuterie (cheese, cured meats, pickle vegetables, crackers, etc.) and rare beers (featured below) along with a fascinating 20-minute story on the history of brewing in Wilmington by John Medkeff, Jr., author of Brewing In Delaware. Event will be held upstairs in Iron Hill’s upstairs banquet room. Featured beers include:
- Autumn Arch Beer Project
- Ranch Water, an Imperial Blonde Ale brewed with Agave, Lime and Sea Salt
- Iron Hill Brewery
- Grand Inquisitor, an Imperial Stout Aged in Bourbon Barrels for one year
- St. Malty of the Rum, a Belgian-style Quad Aged in Rum Barrels for one year
- Old Ale Vintages (2011 through 2014), a vertical of English-Style Old Ales bottled and aged for a decade or more
- Surprise Beer… You’ll just have to attend to find out what we’re pulling from the library
- Stitch House Brewery
- Barleywine, a strong, malty English-style Barleywine
- Wilmington Brew Works
- Flemish-style Sour Red Lager, a Flemish-style Sour Red Lager with light caramel notes, and a tart, acidic bite
- Surprise Beer… You’ll just have to attend to find out what they’re pulling from the library
Partial proceeds benefit “Restore The King” (Gambrinus statue restoration)
For more info, visit the Facebook Event HERE.
- Enjoy brunch and local brews at the below participating Wilmington Beer Week restaurants
Featuring special collaboration beers created by Wilmington-area brewers:
- At Stitch House Brewery – German Pils Collaboration (Jan. 12)
- Brewed exclusively with German Noble Hops – light in body and alcohol, but not flavor
- 4.7% ABV
- “Drinks with Friends – Stitch House + Wilmington Brew Works + Iron Hill
- At Iron Hill Brewery (Riverfront) – West Coast IPA Collaboration (Feb. 9)
- At Wilmington Brew Works – Fruited Sour Collaboration (Feb. 16)
- 6.1% ABV
- “Beer Somebody” – Iron Hill Blend (Blueberry Peach)
- “Beer Somebody” – Stitch House Blend (Papaya)
- “Beer Somebody” – Wilmington Brew Works Blend (Cherry Vanilla Cola)
- 6.1% ABV
Stay tuned for more specials below hosted by our breweries and restaurants throughout Wilmington Beer Week.
Friday, 3/3: Meet the Artist and enjoy the ancient art of pinball in our Brewcade (immediately following Can Art Exhibition at The Chancery)
Sarah DeFlaviis, owner of Sassafras Studio and the mind behind all of our label art, joins us for an evening of illustrations, beer, and games. Our Brewcade will be on tap, and Sarah will be available to discuss some of the themes behind the brewery’s best known labels with the whirring of pinball machines to light up the night. A number of new, and some retired, labels will be on display for your viewing pleasure.
Can’t make it? Our brewcade is always open during business hours, so make sure you stop by for a game and a pint!
Saturday, 3/4 (6pm): Claymonster Vertical Tasting (tickets required)
Join us for a vertical tasting of our famous Claymonster at our Old Capitol Trail location!
Each ticket will get you in to our ferm room to take a vertical dive into the art of the Claymonster. Through the event you will enjoy a flight of some of our best Claymonster offerings including our Claymonster, OakMonster, Bourbon Monster, and our Sour Claymonster.
Additional short pours of these four offerings, and other reserve offerings from Bellefonte, will be available through the course of the event and evening for an additional $5 per tasting glass.
Come early or stay late with us for dinner! Eat BAP food truck joins us for the evening beginning at 4pm. Make sure you check out our BrewCade as well, we have a number of pinball machines for your enjoyment in our back room!
Tickets are available on EventBrite.
- Pouring beers from ALL Wilmington Beer Week breweries including three of the collaborative beers!
- Plus a Build-Your-Own Beer Flight special: $15 for five 6-oz. pours of any of the Wilmington Beer Week brews.
- Pretzel Crullers and Beer-Cheese Dipping Sauce
- Crispy Mozzarella Balls / Marinara
- BBQ Pork Bites / White Alabama BBQ Sauce
- Applewood Smoked Bacon Wrapped Asparagus / Aged Balsamic Drizzle.
- ALL 33 beers on tap offered at $4 per pour!
At Trolley Square, offering food and beer flight specials all week long!
- Liquid Alchemy – The Dark Cide(r)
- Iron Hill Brewery – Peaches and Cream Milkshake IPA
Wilmington Brew Works – Undelivered Mail NEIPA
- Apple Bacon Burger – Grilled apple, Liquid Alchemy Cider Cheese Sauce, Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato & Sautéed Onions
- Beer-B-Q Chicken Sandwich – Grilled Chicken, Beer-B-Q Sauce, Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato
Wednesday, 3/1: Hop To It – Discounts on hopped mead and hopped cider…tasters, glasses and growlers.
Friday, 3/3: New Release – Mystery Mead!
Saturday, 3/4 – BOGO Deal – Buy 3 bottles or small growlers and get the 4th for just $4.
Sunday, 3/5: Sippin’ Sunday – Special craft cocktail made with mead & cider.
Featuring selections from Wilmington Brew Works and Bellefonte Brewing throughout the week.
Friday, 3/3: “Art of Beer” Exhibit – 5-7pm featuring the beer-can designs of Sarah DeFlaviis, Pat Higgins, and Joe Hoddinott.
A tasty collaboration between Wilmington Beer Week and Art Loop Wilmington, this exhibit looks at the designs that local artists Sarah DeFlaviis, Pat Higgins, and Joe Hoddinott have created for area breweries like Bellefonte Brewing, Twisted Irons and Wilmington Brew Works.
Guests will also be able to enjoy happy hour at The Chancery bar with an opportunity to taste fresh-brewed beers from Wilmington Brew Works, Bellefonte Brewing, and Twisted Irons.
Tuesday, 2/28: Kickoff with Double Prize Music Video Bingo – Winners of each round will win gift cards to both Trolley Tap House and Twisted Irons
Wednesday, 3/1: Trivia – Enter to win brewery t-shirts and other cool shwag during bonus questions at the end of each round
Thursday, 3/2: Mario Kart Tournament with Liquid Alchemy and Twisted Irons – 6-8PM – Presented on our big projector screen, this tournament showcases 16 competitors racing in a double-elimination challenge for Wilmington Beer Week supremacy.
Winner will take home prizes from both Liquid Alchemy and Twisted Irons.
And meet the brewers and owners from both Liquid Alchemy and Twisted Irons as well!
Competitors must sign up in person and in advance to lock down a spot. Any no-shows will be filled with people in attendance. Mario Kart will be available for everyone to play before and after the tournament. The champion from Trolley Tap House’s last tournament has entered to defend his title!
Sunday, 3/5: “Whoops, We Slept Through Brunch” – Since we don’t yet offer brunch, we’re going to run breakfast food for dinner specials. It’s our way of saying, “We had too much fun during Wilmington Beer Week that we slept through brunch!”
Stop through our Wilmington location during Wilmington Beer Week for the below events:
Friday, 3/3: Got 3 On It – 2SP All Weather pints are $3 all day
Sunday, 3/5: Delaware Beer Brunch – A Delaware-themed with locally-sourced favorites. Plus TEN Wilmington beers on tap, two of each from:
- Bellefonte Joe Jam: Cranberry Orange
- Bellefonte Small Wonder
- Iron Hill Autoplay
- Iron Hill Peaches & Cream
- Liquid Alchemy Cash-ually Hoptimistic
- Liquid Alchemy Ground & Tapped
- Stitch House Coconut Pete’s
- Drinks With Friends (collab with Stitch House Brewery + Iron Hill Brewery + Wilmington Brew Works)
- Wilmington Brew Works DelaBear
- Wilmington Brew Works Ol’ Red
- $5 2SP Draft
- $5 Iron Hill 16oz Cans
- $6 Blue Earl Draft