The Delaware Art Museum resumes its Thursday outdoor Happy Hour Series on July 16 with a performance by classic rock band Destination Unknown.
There is no admission charge, though donations are encouraged.
The Happy Hours will continue each Thursday from 5-7:30pm until September 10. In addition, the DAM galleries are open every Thursday with free admission from 4-8pm.
Following is the music lineup:
- July 16 and August 27 – Destination Unknown (Classic Rock)
- July 23 and August 6 – Edgewater Avenue (Bluegrass/Americana)
- July 30 and August 13 – The Joseph Whitney Steel Band (Steel Drum)
- August 20 and September 10 – Ed Dwornik (Singer/Songwriter)
- September 3 – Sharon Sable (Jazz)
Happy Hours may be cancelled or moved inside due to inclement weather. Please visit delart.org for updates and a current list of musicians.